- Following the instructions from http://www.alternativephotography.com/anthotypes-making-print-using-plants/
Making Anthotype photography – where flower petal are used (in this case poppies) – to make the emulsion on paper.
Poppy Petal Emulsion – Papaver orientale
More to follow, the results should be ready soon!
Dandelion Emulsion – Taraxacum
Dandelion is such useful plant. Salads, juice and even wine can be made from its flower and leaves.
- Mashed up about 20-30 heads (including the green parts) in mortar and squeeze the brown coloured juice through a cloth.
- Then with a brush paint sheet with the Dandelion emulsion onto paper.
- Let the papers dry in a dark place before use.
- Place in the sun for 2-4 days
For the result I need to wait a few weeks if the Dandelion emulsion produces a print.