Finally a wonderful trip to Lisbon, Portugal. I’m going to share my experience of the city with some top tips and of course some photography.
10 top tips to for a long weekend to a week in Lisbon, Portugal. Some eating out and sightseeing places to go to.
But not ordinary film photography, oh no, I’m using instant peel apart Polaroid from Fujifilm FP100C and One Instant. But don’t worry it you don’t know this type of film or photography because there’s a lot to be excited about in this post.
- Go see Belém in Lisbon. The Belém tower/ Belém Torre
– Polaroid: One Instant & Fujifilm FP 100C
- Pastries at the Pastéis de Belém
- Take the Tram No.24 or No.28 – Polaroid: Fujifilm FP 100C
- Drink some Ginjinha
- Take the Public Ferry
- Photograph Street Art
- Ponto Final
- The Elevador
- Caparica Beach – Polaroid: Fujifilm FP 100C
- My first Polaroid One Instant demonstration
- Go to Graca to see facades and tile
The camera used to take the Polaroid was the Polaroid Land Camera 100 which was made in the U.S.A from 1963 to 1966 in Little Rock, Arkansas. Using two types of ‘Peel Apart’ film pack, the One Instant and Fujifilm FP100c