Chlorophyll process – Jake on a leaf

So delighted with the results with the latest the chlorophyll process experiment.

Who knew this process would be such fun! I’ve collected another batch to try a few more prints. Actually this the best time of year, Autumn to make Chlorophyll as leaves are about to whither away. So just before the leaves retire for the winter, I brought the garden secateurs out to snip carefully a fews large leafs for the process.

Jake on a leaf technique
Jake on a leaf technique

How-to

I found using a piece of plate glass and 2cm thick wooden board bought me the best results. I had tried in the contact frame but there was too much condensation and less ways to release it. With a simpler approach the glass plate and wooden board clipped together allowed moisture build up to evaporate through the open sides of the makeshift sandwich.

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: